Thursday, March 2, 2006

A New Start

I've decided to switch styles in this blogging business. I use a counter on my school webpage that keeps track of how many people and who looks at the site. I added that to my existing school blog, and what I found is that the only people who looked at the blog in the last three months are family members, fiancees, friends, and people from Germany who randomly stumble across it.

It turns out my school related blog isn't being read by anyone from the school, and I keep wanting to post more personal stuff on it, but didn't want to necessarily have that info so readily available to all students and parents. Here's the result. I've decided to start a new blog for all of you out there who've been following my blog, one that is a little more personal as opposed to school related (not that school stuff will be totally absent).

I hope you like it!!

This is fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This IS fun.