Monday, March 6, 2006

I'll give equal time



I didn't want to give you the impression that her face got stuck permanently in "funny" because she was always pulling funny faces as a kid...

This is from Meika & Mike's return trip for the 2005 holidays, we all went ice skating together while we were in Bay City. Aww...

Speaking of "cute"...I don't know how many of you have had the opportunity to meet one of the big things I "inherit" when I get married this summer. I know Mark met the kitty, as I recall they got along really well. I don't think Tabby let me near her for 2 weeks after Mark's visit simply since I looked similar to Mark. She does look cute here...and most of the time she is. Though she really doesn't like strangers. After nearly 14 months of me being around on a regular basis, she's finally not freaking out whenever I come near her.

No comments: