Friday, July 13, 2007

NYC Preview!

Here's a brief rundown of what we'll be doing the next several days:

Saturday:

  • Leave early in the morning for NYC
  • Stop in Pittsburgh for lunch with Liz (Sam's friend from college)
  • Stop for the night in Somerset, NJ
  • Eat at Stuff Yer Face in New Brunswick, NJ

Sunday (our 1st Anniversary!!!):

  • Mets vs. Reds at Shea Stadium (1:10)
  • Dinner at Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill NYC

Monday:

  • Touristy stuff- walk Brooklyn Bridge, Rockefeller Center, Times Square, TBD
  • Lunch at Lombardi's
  • Yankees vs. Blue Jays at Yankee Stadium

Tuesday:

  • More sightseeing (specifics TBD)
  • Leave NYC (no set time)

We're very excited to go! We can't wait! WOO!

2 comments:

Meika said...

I think you should go to Central Park when you have some downtime. That was one of my favorite places. Oh, and regarding the poll - I'd like to see any of the above, but definitely pics of you!

Ben Wildeboer said...

Central Park is on the list for Monday- don't worry. I didn't have the official agenda in front of me when I was writing the post, but now Sam is here with me, which is as good as having the official agenda. :)