Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry (First) Christmas!

Sam & I had our 2nd annual tour of Christmases this weekend, though it's our first time as a married couple!

We started off on Saturday night with Sam's parents. Sunday was with the extended Steenbergen family, and Monday was with the Zoets. Monday night Sam and I opened each other's stockings & gifts (for the first time ever married)!

Here you can see some of our booty.Sam got a baseball album and official MLB stickers, a "SAM'S" shirt (from a store in Ann Arbor), and pink Puma sneakers (there are a few other things, but they're not pictured due to space limitations).

I got my glasses (which I had opened a little earlier), a Bubble Island T-shirt, personalized M&M's (they said "This is Fun" and "My Honey"), and gift certificates to Amer's & Bubble Tea (again, I got few more things, but space is limited).

Merry Christmas to all! I hope you've all had a wonderful holiday! Posted by Picasa

No comments: