Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Mom's Crazay Birthday Drink

(This is a catch-up post)

Sam and I went to Florida for David & Courtney's wedding the end of April, and as luck would have it, Momma Wildeboer's birthday was the Monday after the wedding. Sunday night Mom, Dad, Mark, Sam and I all went to Clearwater Beach to watch the sun set. Afterwards, we decided to go out to eat in celebration of Mom's brithday (Does anyone remember the name of the restaurant?). The restaurant had a very fancy martini that Mom just couldn't resist...it was just so festive (see video). Does anybody happen to remember the name of the martini? It was Hypnotiq something or other...but I don't quite recall...

5 comments:

Meika said...

How cool. I wish I could've been there! Chloe would've loved the martini. She's such a lush.

Ben Wildeboer said...

Lucky for you, Mom got to keep the flashy ice cube thingy. I'm sure she'd let you borrow it for Chloe's bottle!

Anonymous said...

The restaurant was called GUPPY'S I think...

Meika said...

Now THAT would be entertaining! Let's schedule it.

By the way...TAG, you're it! Check my blog for more. :)

I love this whole "updating the blog" thing!

Anonymous said...

You're right! The place was called GUPPY'S. The name is stamped on the cube:). It works in orange juice, too! I've never tried milk.

Shall we all meet there for my birthday again next year?