Monday, June 18, 2007

Back in the Habit

I recently had to create a lesson using technology for a graduate class. I chose to create a lesson where students had to utilize a blog to respond to articles and have discussion about science related topics. As a part of that lesson I went over some "blog etiquette." Besides refraining from rudeness, checking your spelling, and avoiding plagiarism, it suggested that you should post on a regular basis. If you post just once a month, that's fine, just make sure you post regularly each month. It suggested against writing 15 posts in 5 days and then going AWOL for a month (from Practical Etiquette).

So...the goal is to post at least three times a week- at least during the summer. I reserve the right to change that again in the fall...

1 comment:

Meika said...

Three times a week??? For real??? Wahoo! Awesome! Hmm, maybe I should do something like that... I've been slacking off lately, too.