Sunday, March 4, 2007

(Belated) Birthday Continued...

So...I haven't been so quick about posting lately. Here are the pictures of Mom & Dad's visit to Ann Arbor for my birthday.

Mom made a great peanut butter pie. I believe it's actually titled "Mark's Peanut Butter Pie." The candles were nifty too. If anyone has had a "Hapy Birthday" lately, it's probably because one of the P's is still here...

Blowing out the candles...

Showing my excellent candle blowing form.

FYI...the bottle of rum featured prominently in the background is for a great crock-pot recipe of Bananas Foster. It can be provided upon request...

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Meika said...

Hahaha! Funny thing... I had a "Hapy Birthday" just last week! :)

Anonymous said...

I wondered where that "P" went! We just did a Japanese translation of Happy Birthday for Meika.