Saturday, February 10, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

Thank you to everybody for the well wishes on my birthday!

Sam banished me from coming into the kitchen Wednesday night (the day before my birthday), saying she was making a surprise. She then got up early on my birthday to make me surprise Cinnamon Rolls. Yum! They were great, and even more amazing is the fact she made them from scratch. No dough-boy!

That evening we went to her parent's place for dinner. The menu was kept a secret (from me at least) up 'til that point, but it turned out to be a birthday favorite: TACOS! Yum. I guess someone had mentioned that we used to always request tacos for our birthdays when we were growing up. We also had pina coladas, which I wish we had though to request when we were growing up...

No comments: